Durham, North Carolina
Durham is a renowned city in North Carolina. It is the most famous place for the great exposure to nature. It has various museums for the dynamic history the place has. It has a number of recreational and theme parks.
Places to visit:
- Duke Gardens– Duke Gardens is settled in an area of 55-acre land. It has walking paths, a koi pond & an amphitheater.
- Eno River State Park- The River State Park is spread in the area of 3,900-acres. It is famous for hiking & camping, with canoeing & fishing areas.
- Falls Lake State Recreation Area- This place is adventure hub. It has hiking, biking, swimming & boating.
- Museum of Life and Science- This unique museum is an Indoor as well as an outdoor museum. It offers interactive exhibits.
- American Tobacco Trail- The American Tobacco Trail is settled in an area of 22.6-mile. It was constructed in the year 1970.
- Duke Forest- Duke Forest is densely spread over an area of 7,000-acres.
- Frankie’s Fun Park- As the name suggests it is the most fun place to be in. It has various activities like go-karts, laser tag, batting cages, bumper boats, flight simulators, mini-golf, arcade games & a lot more.
Places to stay:
- Durham Marriott City Center- Marriott allows the most exquisite stay along with a restaurant and bar.
- Unscripted Durham- It is an ancient hotel with a cafe/deli, a restaurant and bar, and a rooftop pool.
- 21c Museum Hotel Durham- 21c Museum hotel is a place with extraordinary architecture along with a spa, an art gallery, and a restaurant with a bar.
- Aloft Durham Downtown- Aloft Hotel has extremely classy rooms with a bar, a 24-hour gym, an outdoor plunge pool and free wi-fi.
- The Durham Hotel- The Durham hotel is a place with classy rooms with a restaurant, a rooftop lounge with a raw bar and complimentary breakfast.